13 December, 2009

Brian Fernando Bautista

Well it's happened.
The Miracle of Life.
The Fruit of Eve's Womb.
The Joy in the Abyss.
My little brother has been born.
I never thought to feel as I did, when I saw him.
Frankly, I was expecting something much grosser; with no hair, ugly skin, weird face.
But, it wasn't like that at all.
He had the most gorgeous blue eyes, a little tuft of hair on his head, and the cutest smile i've ever seen. I even had the nerve to touch him and when I did, he moved closer to my hand. It was the strangest thing. I was thrilled to realize that this little creature was inside of my step mother's stomach the whole time. Like, unwrapping a Christmas present and it turns out to be more than what you asked from Santa. I mean, he was crying a little when I arrived but, it was more like whining. I hope he doesn't always cry when I go near him. That'd really ruin my day, I get personal with certain things.
Well, waiting for 12 hours in a hospital all night was worth getting to meet the fella. According to my step mother, "It was all worth it once I heard him." I hope that happens to me one day, cause that would be terrible if I remembered all the labor pains. Oh, so i'll talk tomorrow because the little booger sucked out all my mid term exam studying time. Cya.

No comments: